Newly Listed At in Arlington County Virginia 22202 // $1,149,0002706 S Grant St in Arlington County may be a best choice of neighborhood for some buyers. On the other hand, you'll want to get some basic facts about the area to know if this is the property for you.
Real Estate Details About Arlington County
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 35 years. 2706 S Grant St is 71 years old.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $549 . Conversely, 2706 S Grant St is $548 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 69 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,512 sqft. Nevertheless, 2706 S Grant St has 2,096 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
Real Estate Basics In The Arlington AreaAre you out of your mind for spending $1,075,000 for a 5-bedroom property like 2620 S Fern St in Arlington, Virginia? Perhaps, you don't know anything about resale value. In contrast, an expert in Arlington real estate like Stuart Nesbitt can help you understand the benefits and risks of buying in Arlington, Virginia. Besides, there are always dangers in 22202 in Arlington County real estate. But, a market savvy expert like Stuart can guide you to manage or avoid many of the pitfalls associated with buying a property in 22202. Continue reading "2620 S Fern St, Arlington VA 22202 Listed"
Are you dreaming about buying in 22152? Will Nesbitt knows the Fairfax County real estate market. Continue reading "How Much Do Residences Advertised For Sale Cost At West Springfield In Springfield?"
1943 S Arlington Ridge Rd is located in Arlington VA. Continue reading "Consider Detacheds In 22202 In Arlington, VA"