Choice Condo ⁘ Arlington VA 22202Well ... is 3650 S Glebe Rd #354 the most compatible home for you? Frankly, Monika Ortiz really doesn't know. That is, unless you answer a series of questions. Can you afford $600,000? Is it actually worth $603,750 or $546,250? Are you seeking a $575,000 condo in 22202 in Arlington? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $3,108 on this condo purchase? The number of U.S. households is expected to rise 10 to 15 percent over the next decade. Hence, Monika Ortiz advises, "The increase in U.S. households will create continued high demand for housing, which will of course affect the price of real estate in Arlington." Continue reading "3650 S Glebe Rd #354, Arlington VA 22202 Listed"
Are you ready to get your own home? Superb! Nesbitt Realty is here to help. Continue reading "Help With Down-Payment For Military Buyers In Arlington"
Surprising $590,000 ~ Arlington VA 22202
Searching For At Least 1,066 Sqft Of Residence In 22202 in Arlington For Less Than $625,000?Depending upon your pre-approved price limit, you might want to dream about this property at 3650 S Glebe Rd #240 which is listed for $590,000. In contrast, the average living area of places in Arlington is 1,667 sqft. Continue reading "3650 S Glebe Rd #240, Arlington VA 22202 On The Market"
Continue reading "Prices And Pictures Of Rental Real Property In 22202"
You can count on a local whiz like Nesbitt Realty to aid if you are contemplating buying your own home. Continue reading "$2,293 For Military Home Buyer Credit’s In 22202 In Arlington County"
Real estate inventory data, what's sold and facts about Arlington area real estate as of 05/17/2022Are you deliberating the possibility of buying real estate in Arlington area? Of course, you should study Arlington area real estate. Moreover, you might be astonished by what is happening in the Arlington area real estate market. See below for more data about the current state of the Arlington area real estate market, including
- facts about Arlington real estate
- what's currently for sale in the Arlington area
- what's recently sold in the Arlington area
Arlington Virginia For Sale ~ $549,900If you’re interested in learning more about condos like 3600 S Glebe Rd #220 in Arlington, Virginia, you’ve come to the right place.
Arlington County Details
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 55 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,530 sqft. In contrast, 3600 S Glebe Rd #220 has 1,123 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $567 . However, 3600 S Glebe Rd #220 is $490 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 1750 N Troy St #693 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 1750 N Troy St #693 is listed for $31,501. Above all, 1111 19th St N #2901 is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 1111 19th St N #2901 is asking $7,950,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 36 years. 3600 S Glebe Rd #220 is 16 years old.
$408,000 In Arlington Virginia 22202So, is 3650 S Glebe Rd #347 the most compatible property for you? Perhaps. To answer that with confidence, Monika Ortiz has to know the answer to a number of questions. Do you need 1 full baths and 0 half baths? Are you shopping for a $408,000 1-bedroom property in Arlington, Virginia? Can you afford $408,000? Is it actually worth $428,400 or $387,600? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $1,776 on this new home? Contact Monika Ortiz to learn more from your specialist on Arlington, Virginia real estate. Continue reading "3650 S Glebe Rd #347, Arlington VA 22202 Listed For Sale"
Do you want to buy an entry-level property in 22202? There are only a limited number of small homes in 22202 in Arlington County right now. 3650 S Glebe Rd #846 is one of of those options, Julie Nesbitt can help you identify the answer to a lot of questions. Continue reading "Shopping An Entry-level Property In 22202 In 22202 In Arlington"