1110 South Highland Street #3, Arlington VA 22204 :: 2 BR // 2 BA // 1 HB // $764,900 Continue reading "Premium Condo In 22204 In Arlington County"
What Are Condos Like At Bella Vista Condominium In Arlington, Virginia?Should you worry about spending $350,000 for a property like 1211 S Eads St #607 in 22202? Actually, you might need to leave the area after you've purchased the property. Still, Will Nesbitt can help you sell the home or rent it out. You may find that the home you purchased becomes a great investment. Further, there are other dangers which can be challenging to overcome. Nevertheless, a real estate professional like Will can manage and overcome problems associated with buying a home in 22202 in Arlington. Continue reading "1211 S Eads St #607, Arlington Real Estate Announcement"
You can count on a local whiz like Nesbitt Realty to aid if you are contemplating buying your own home. Continue reading "$2,293 For Military Home Buyer Credit’s In 22202 In Arlington County"
Real estate inventory data, what's sold and facts about Arlington area real estate as of 05/17/2022Are you deliberating the possibility of buying real estate in Arlington area? Of course, you should study Arlington area real estate. Moreover, you might be astonished by what is happening in the Arlington area real estate market. See below for more data about the current state of the Arlington area real estate market, including
- facts about Arlington real estate
- what's currently for sale in the Arlington area
- what's recently sold in the Arlington area
Take A Closer Look At 1600 S Eads St #1224sContinue reading "Contact Us To View Rentals In 22202"
Arlington Virginia For Sale ~ $549,900If you’re interested in learning more about condos like 3600 S Glebe Rd #220 in Arlington, Virginia, you’ve come to the right place.
Arlington County Details
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 55 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,530 sqft. In contrast, 3600 S Glebe Rd #220 has 1,123 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $567 . However, 3600 S Glebe Rd #220 is $490 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 1750 N Troy St #693 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 1750 N Troy St #693 is listed for $31,501. Above all, 1111 19th St N #2901 is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 1111 19th St N #2901 is asking $7,950,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 36 years. 3600 S Glebe Rd #220 is 16 years old.
1 Bedroom in 22202 in Arlington County For About $400,000Let Julie Nesbitt know if you're reflecting on the thought of condos in Arlington. 1805 Crystal Dr #716s is an example of places in 22202. This place of residence advertised for sale at 1805 Crystal Dr #716s is the most compatible home for you for someone. In addition, you will be amazed by what this place has right here in Arlington County. Continue reading "1805 Crystal Dr #716s, Arlington VA 22202 Advertised For Sale"
Condo at Waterford HouseWhen you're contemplating buying a condo the first thing you have to settle is how much you want to pay. 1200 Crystal Dr #214 will set you back $685,000 if you want to buy in 22202. If you're looking for condos in Arlington, Virginia and you want to spend circa $700,000, you may want to reach out to Nesbitt Realty about 1200 Crystal Dr #214. Continue reading "1200 Crystal Dr #214, Arlington VA 22202 Listed"
Scrutinize this $1,925 0-bedroom in Arlington County. Continue reading "Gallery Of Smaller Properties For Sale At 1600 S Eads St #1232s In Arlington"