What Are Homes Like At Crystal City In Arlington?
1805 Crystal Dr #418s is located in the Arlington area of Northern Virginia. Here are several reasons for purchasers who are looking at this area to mull over.
Real Estate Points About Arlington County
900 N Taylor St #1424
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 36 years. 1805 Crystal Dr #418s is 39 years old.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $572
. However, 1805 Crystal Dr #418s is $565 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 215 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,833 sqft. However, 1805 Crystal Dr #418s has 1,150 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
is the least expensive
home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #1424
is listed for $1,100. In contrast, 1111 19th St N #2901
is the highest-priced
home in Arlington County. 1111 19th St N #2901
is asking $7,400,000.
Besides, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 03/30/2023, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Monika Ortiz for the latest real estate information from Arlington County about homes like 1805 Crystal Dr #418s.
Continue reading "1805 Crystal Dr #418s, Arlington VA 22202 Advertised For Sale"