Month: May 2022
Photographs And Prices Of Small 1-Bedroom Listings In 22202 At Pentagon City
Are you looking for a 1-bedroom Unit/Flat-style dwelling like 550 14th Rd S #Ph928 in Pentagon City? Continue reading "Photographs And Prices Of Small 1-Bedroom Listings In 22202 At Pentagon City"
1805 Crystal Dr #710s, Arlington Real Estate Dispatch
One-of-a-kind Place $619,900 ~ Arlington VA 22202Monika Ortiz really appreciates real estate in Arlington County. Take a look at this condo at 1805 Crystal Dr #710s to see why. We constantly update our image library to stay apprised of the latest real estate developments in 22202 in Arlington. Not to mention, you will most likely be astonished by what this condo can provide. Continue reading "1805 Crystal Dr #710s, Arlington Real Estate Dispatch"
Premium Condo In 22204 In Arlington County
1110 South Highland Street #3, Arlington VA 22204 :: 2 BR // 2 BA // 1 HB // $764,900 Continue reading "Premium Condo In 22204 In Arlington County"
1211 S Eads St #607, Arlington Real Estate Announcement
What Are Condos Like At Bella Vista Condominium In Arlington, Virginia?Should you worry about spending $350,000 for a property like 1211 S Eads St #607 in 22202? Actually, you might need to leave the area after you've purchased the property. Still, Will Nesbitt can help you sell the home or rent it out. You may find that the home you purchased becomes a great investment. Further, there are other dangers which can be challenging to overcome. Nevertheless, a real estate professional like Will can manage and overcome problems associated with buying a home in 22202 in Arlington. Continue reading "1211 S Eads St #607, Arlington Real Estate Announcement"
$2,293 For Military Home Buyer Credit’s In 22202 In Arlington County
You can count on a local whiz like Nesbitt Realty to aid if you are contemplating buying your own home. Continue reading "$2,293 For Military Home Buyer Credit’s In 22202 In Arlington County"
Arlington Area Real Estate Facts
Real estate inventory data, what's sold and facts about Arlington area real estate as of 05/17/2022Are you deliberating the possibility of buying real estate in Arlington area? Of course, you should study Arlington area real estate. Moreover, you might be astonished by what is happening in the Arlington area real estate market. See below for more data about the current state of the Arlington area real estate market, including
- facts about Arlington real estate
- what's currently for sale in the Arlington area
- what's recently sold in the Arlington area
Contact Us To View Rentals In 22202
Take A Closer Look At 1600 S Eads St #1224sContinue reading "Contact Us To View Rentals In 22202"
3600 S Glebe Rd #220, Arlington Real Estate Update
Arlington Virginia For Sale ~ $549,900If you’re interested in learning more about condos like 3600 S Glebe Rd #220 in Arlington, Virginia, you’ve come to the right place.
Arlington County Details
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 55 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,530 sqft. In contrast, 3600 S Glebe Rd #220 has 1,123 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $567 . However, 3600 S Glebe Rd #220 is $490 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 1750 N Troy St #693 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 1750 N Troy St #693 is listed for $31,501. Above all, 1111 19th St N #2901 is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 1111 19th St N #2901 is asking $7,950,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 36 years. 3600 S Glebe Rd #220 is 16 years old.