2 Bedroom in 22202 in Arlington County Asking $599,900We really like the next residence opportunities in Arlington, Virginia especially at 3650 S Glebe Rd #453. Here's some basic details.
The 22202 Area Factors
- The average days on market in the 22202 area is 61 days.
- The average living area in the 22202 area is 1,624 sqft. But, 3650 S Glebe Rd #453 has 958 sqft of living area.
- The 22202 Area has an average price per square foot of $559 . Conversely, 3650 S Glebe Rd #453 is $626 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22202 area?
- 1200 S Arlington Ridge Rd #105 is the least expensive home in the 22202 area. 1200 S Arlington Ridge Rd #105 is listed for $230,000. On the other hand, 926 28th St S is the highest-priced home in the 22202 area. 926 28th St S is asking $1,799,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22202 area is 42 years. 3650 S Glebe Rd #453 is 14 years old.
Rarely Available Potomac River View! Premium 2 BR 2BA unit in the East Building w/Unobstructed Panoramic Views from Washington Monument and US Capitol all the way along the Potomac River to National Harbor and Alexandria! Spacious and ... [Read more]$599,900 :: 2 bed :: 2 bath :: 0 half-bath :: Arlington 22202 VA
How Much Does A Modest Home Similar To 3650 S Glebe Rd #453 Cost In 22202?
What Styles Are Available For A Similar List Price In Arlington?Have you thought about what style of home you like? If you want to spend around $599,900 in Arlington, there are only so many selections to choose from. The options are shown on the chart below.
|Contemporary, Traditional||1 Active|